Infotrend, Inc. is seeking a DevOps Engineer. The tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Develops automated operations and is responsible for the design, development and support of all non-security & compliance and non-networking services
- Develop, maintain and improve continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines for delivering features, fixes and system updates in development, integration and production environments.
- Set up, integrate, and maintain a scalable, stable set of CI/CD tools to support development, testing, and security scanning.
- Analyze functional and non-functional business requirements, translate them into technical operational requirements, and propose CI/CD pipelines with tools and plugins.
- Develop expertise with DevOps processes and tools supporting Agile application development teams, leading to continuous integration, test, and deployment methods.
- Establish a DevOps execution model and transition current system and service support to the new model.
- Assist with application integration and troubleshooting within an infrastructure for a complex application environment, including management of dependencies on services, platforms, and other applications within the cloud infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot across multiple applications and create run books and playbooks for each event with the necessary escalation paths established.
- Experience creating, configuring and maintaining:
- AWS Organizations organizational units, AWS accounts and proper account placement within the organizational unit structure
- Backup and recovery
- AWS Service Catalog and integration coordination with Service Now
- ADFS integration
- AWS Active Directory (AD) Connectors and AWS Systems Manager automation documents for AD domain joining
- EC2 image management and distribution
- Logging and auditing configuration and delivery
- Financial services experience
- Driven, creative thinker who is able to merge business and technical information
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- Minimum of 7 years of experience within Application Development
- AWS project technical lead experience required, preferably client-facing and in the federal space
- US Citizenship
- Must be public trust eligible
- DevOps Engineer Professional Certification