Cloud Cost Consultant
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for understanding and communicating the cost implications of decisions and technology selection for IT and the businesses, establishing, tracking, and reporting cloud budgets, costs, and variances, and recommending actions to provide the greatest value at the least cost.
- Works cohesively with businesses, Cloud Customer Relationship Managers and Architecture & Standards to ensure Cloud cost management.
- Financial services experience
- Extensive background in AWS design and AWS native tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience building cloud infrastructure
- AWS project technical lead experience required, preferably client-facing and in the federal space
- US Citizenship
- Must be public trust eligible
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate certification