It’s finally here! We at Infotrend are so excited to finally share with you our newest pride and joy: our new and improved website. It has been a passion project for us these past six months, and we are grateful to have something to share with the world that truly shows our innovation, personality, and culture.
Design with a Purpose
Our website is designed with the following purposes in mind:
- To portray our global mindset
- To show that we are on the leading edge of technology
- To welcome the audience into our culture
When working with the development team, we provided them with the above goals and showed them many examples of websites. The team took our million sample screenshots and created a cohesive website that was uniquely us.
The website is packed with tons of new stuff, so we wanted to highlight what we’re most excited about:
- Services Page – Check out all our updated capabilities and see what we can do for our customers
- Resources – Interested in learning more about our work? Check out our Resources page which showcases our news and insights, including our blogs and community highlights This is also where we will be providing our white papers written by our SMEs
- Leadership – Our team has grown in the past year, and we love to brag about them! Get to know our leadership team with some bios and fun facts
- New logo – Our new website would not be complete without our updated logo. The logo incorporates the globe to showcase our global intentions as well as an arrow to show our mission to constantly move forward. The font is updated to be simpler and more in line with the times.
This site is going to be a living site, constantly updated to bring the latest information to our customers, partners, and employees. We are especially excited about our Resources page, which will provide information on all the amazing work we’ve been doing, from project innovations to charity work to cultural events.