- Opinion polls and surveys once used landline surveys as the ideal for representative measurements. However, this approach has become increasingly problematic. In response, this website introduces a SurveyBias database for improving sample design. For free access to a pilot version of the database and its documentation:
- Click on the “SurveyBias database” tab on the above menu and then “Theory & data” and the tabs underneath to see, in sequence, a series of webpages explaining the database and its use.
For sale: InfoTrend, Inc. offers for sale software, training and analytic services using the InfoTrend® technologies for:
- Exploring relationships among large numbers of characteristics of hundreds of items using the InfAlign® map produced using U.S. patent 7,519,521 and patents pending.
- Click on the “SurveyBias database” tab for a sample application.
- The computer content analysis of text:
- Click on the “Text analysis” tab to proceed to the password protected analytic site
- Predicting time trends of public opinions and behaviors from the mass media and social media.
- Other analyses.
The InfoTrend technology won the 2011 Jack Felton Golden Ruler Award of the Institute for Public Relations for its time trend prediction of the drop and subsequent rise in Toyota’s corporate reputation in early 2010 following adverse publicity due to automobile recalls.
For details and price information, please click the “Contact” menu tab above.